Monday, March 10, 2014

and now, if you believe all these things see that ye do them

Hey friends of the earth,

Life in the valley is sweet. There are just so many hispanics! I'm always surprised by how different I feel about the work here now compared to last year. Life is just funny, ya know?

We had tons of trainings this week. Sister Gardiner is a sister training leader now. I was beyond happy to see her at MLC this week. Such a happy reunion. That girl rocks. 

I can't think of any thing super consequential to write about. 

This is so lame, I know! But I really can't think of anything else to say.

Here's some pictures. 


Wilsons and the Spanish missionaries our last week together

Sister Walton, and our roomies, Sister Gifford and Sister Burgoyne

Spanish missionaries at MLC.

My baby girls at MLC 


No comments:

Post a Comment