Thursday, September 20, 2012

And this is where I'm going

I am serving as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Washington Spokane Mission. My mission actually covers a lot of area including Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and bits of Canada and Montana.







































As a missionary, I will be a representative of Jesus Christ, teaching his doctrine and exercising his love and service for the sweet people in this little corner of the universe. I will be serving for a period of 18 months from September 2012 until March/April 2014.

My sister will update this blog with my weekly letters and photos as well as keep my facebook updated with any information about me. You can see my current mailing address on the left-hand side. I would love to hear from anyone who wants to write me and I will do my best to get back to you quickly. I would absolutely love any form of letter or note. You can send me a nice hand-written letter or use dearelder.com [just enter my mission--Washington Spokane--and my name] and the letters will get to me the same day!

If you have any questions, leave a comment on this blog or send my sister, Hannah, a facebook message.

No comments:

Post a Comment